"Act so as to keep the mind clear, its judgment trustworthy" - Dickson G. Watts, author of Speculation As A Fine Art And Thoughts On Life. [A brief summary here (link)]

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Program Note

Well it only took a month before I fell short of my new years resolution to do one blog entry per week. My habit is to write an entry on Saturday morning (my favorite time of the week) after sleeping late and then having my coffee and oatmeal. Last Saturday, an old college friend and I both took our two dogs and drove through the snowstorm to his brother's house to play with his two dogs. The six dogs had lot's of fun until someone dropped a beer can and my youngest pup (blood hound) ended up biting one of our host's dogs over it (awkward). My bad for letting my pup have a small sip of my beer on occasion. [Note: I recently learned beer isn't good for dogs so I don't share anymore, but alas he has already acquired the taste.]

Then I had a little too much fun with some neighbors/friends that night and Sunday ended up being a write-off as a result (my wife and 4-month old son were out of town visiting her parents and some friends for the weekend). However, I'm back in the saddle today and will just have to tweak the new years resolution to commit to keeping the blog one year plus one week in order to make up for the 'snow day' last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment